What rules do I have to follow?
1. Stick to your contract limits and do not exceed the maximum. Before trading, make sure you have the maximum number of contracts you can trade with.
2. Each account has its own maximum loss limit. This trailing drawdown updates and adjusts over the course of your trades. By doing this, we want to see that you can manage your risk. If you exceed the loss limit, the funded account will be revoked and you will have to qualify again.
3. The trader may only trade at permitted times. All traders must close their active positions no later than 3:15 PM CST. A trading day runs from the opening at 5:00 PM CST to the closing at 3:15 PM CST. Holding positions overnight is forbidden.
4. Do not exceed the maximum number of contacts
5. Trade only the allowed products. Below these are the usual CME markets.
Listed here: https://nextproptrader.com/faq/what-products-can-i-trade/